The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Entrepreneurship would like to announce the vacancy for Cabin Crew in QATAR AIRLINES.
Contract Term: 05 years (renewable/open ended contract)
As per the Demand Letter, Companies provides:
- Monthly Basic salary of QR 3800/-
- Food/allowance (Meal allowance while in the country of destination on flight duty based on rates finalized by the company);
- Accommodation &Internal transportation;
- Medical & Insurance;
- Annual ticket on Qatar Airlines Network only;
- Leaves and service gratuity;
- Working hour: depending on the roster/flight duties;
- VISA & residential charges, and
- Other Terms and conditions as per Qatar Labour Law.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Should attain a minimum of 21 and maximum of 29 years on the last date of vacancy announcement;
- Should be a registered and active job seeker with the Ministry of Industry, Commerce and Employment; and
- Should have a minimum qualification of class 10 pass & above; &
- Height: Minimum arm reach: 212 cm (on tip toes);
Others Terms and condition:
- Excellent health and fitness;
- Fluent in written and spoken English (ability to speak another language is an asset);
- Willingness to relocate to Doha, Qatar;
- Outgoing personality with good interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a multinational team;
- Excel in a fast-paced, team environment, demonstrating your commitment to achieving the highest possible standards of customer service and guest experience, quality and professionalism.
All interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online through the following link on or before 12th December 2023.
For further inquiry, contact 02-330787 or 02-330788 during office hours.